BeerFes Okinawa 2016 : Outline
|- Date and time||2016/4/9(Sat) 13:00 - 21:00 (Last call 20:45)|
|2016/4/10(Sun) 12:00-17:00 (Last call 16:45)|
|- Place||Seamen's Club Naha ->map|
|(1-142-7 Sumiyoshi-cho Naha city, Okinawa pref.)|
|* 5 minutes walk from "Free Zone Mae" bus stop.|
|- Festival Operator||Great Japan Beer Festival Okinawa 2016 Executive Committee|
|- Co-host||The Craft Beer Association|
|Helios Distillery Co.,Ltd. (as Okinawa office)|
|- Supporter||Okinawa prefectural Government (now planning)|
ExhibitorsPlease click here for "Exhibitor and Beer List"
Ticket- Advance Ticket : 2,700 JPY(incl. tax : Sold out）
- Door Ticket : 2,900 JPY(incl. tax)
* A ticket includes entrance fee for 1 person, 10 beer tickets and
1 best aroma glass for tasting.
* Please be aware that advance tickets and door tickets are for the
specified session and ONLY valid on the day and hours printed on the ticket.
After ticket purchase, no changes, no refunds.
* The BeerFes is an event for beer tasting. Minors (under 20 : including
a minor with a legal guardian) are not allowed. You may be asked to show
your ID/proof of age by our security guards or receptionists.
* Please understand that bringing in food or drink except a bottled water is
strictly prohibited by the hall. Foods are sold inside.
* Please read the instruction at the entrance or on the handout before
* You can get 85ml beer per 1 beer ticket or 170 ml beer per 2 beer tickets.
Please enjoy beers with the "Best Aroma Glass" which you can get at the
reception. (You can bring it home.)
* Extra beer tickets are sold in the hall. (2 beer tickets for 400 JPY)
* Beer tickets are only valid for beers.
* First 250 visitors can get the "Best Aroma Glass" with "OKINAWA2016" logo
every session. The other visiters get the "Best Aroma Glass" with normal
* The door ticket may be suspended selling in case of request by the hall to
control the capacity.
(You can enter in this case if you already have a ticket.)
* The last call for beer and food is 15 minutes before closure.
* The capacity for 1 session is 500 visitors. Please do not miss the chance of
your purchase. We will not sell door tickets in case of full in advance.
Advance tickets selling place
* Please be aware that advance tickets are for the specified session and
ONLY valid on the day and hours printed on the ticket.
Sold out Yahoo! Passmarket (e-ticket) *Only in Japanese
Sold out Cooperated shops
I's Public Ale House, Beer Rize (Chatan, Okinawa)
Chatan Harbor Brewery (Chatan, Okinawa)
BAKU, COLOSSEO 262 (Naha, Okinawa)
* The handling fee or shipping fee will be charged separately in some cases.
Sold out Ticket Pia *Only in Japanese
(Pia ticket counter, 7-Eleven, Circle K Sunkus)
Sold out JTB Conveni Leisure Ticket *Only in Japanese
(LAWSON, Familymart, 7-Eleven, Circle K Sunkus)
Sold out LAWSON Ticket *Only in Japanese
Notice and Information＜Law＞
- The BeerFes is an event for beer tasting. Minors (under 20 : including a minor with a legal guardian) are not allowed. You may be asked to show your ID/proof of age by our security guards or receptionists.
- Drinking any amount and driving is illegal in Japan. We suggest in the strongest terms, not to come via car, bike or bicycle. We will not be responsible for any accidents caused by drinking and driving.
- Please be aware that advance tickets and door tickets are for the specified session and ONLY valid on the day and hours printed on the ticket. After ticket purchase, no changes, no refunds.
- The door ticket may be suspended selling in case of request by the hall to control the capacity. (You can enter in this case if you already have a ticket.)
- The last call for beer and food is 15 minutes before closure. - Please understand that bringing in food or drink except a bottled water is strictly prohibited by the hall. Foods are sold inside.
- There are no coin operated lockers inside the hall. Please use one of these at a nearby station.
- This festival is a stand-up event and no chairs are prepared. Please do not sit or lie on the floor. If you do, you will be roused by security and may be asked to leave. Chairs will be brought in for visitors with disabilities or legitimate needs upon request.
- Those deemed heavily intoxicated, causing a nuisance or engaged in risky behavior may be asked to leave. Dink responsibly.
- Any publicity or solicitation activity in this event without permission is prohibited.
- There is no smoking area inside the hall to enjoy the aroma of beers.
- Please bring all garbage back home with you for environmental friendliness purposes.
- You can bring your drinking glass home. You must drink all of the beer in the glass before leaving the hall. If you no longer want your glass, please return it to the staff at the exit.
- Please understand that some popular beers may run out before the event ends.
- Please enjoy beers with the "Best Aroma Glass" which you can get at the reception. If you break one, please inform a nearby staff member to clean the floor. There will be no replacement glass available, but you can ask for a plastic cup instead at the information desk.
- We prepare a chair for handicapped visitors.
- You can enjoy the event in your wheelchairs or with your guide dogs, service dogs, or hearing dogs. Please refrain from bringing other pets to the event or leaving them at reception.
- Our staff will assist you if you feel a sick.
- Please follow the instructions of security guards or staff if any disaster such as an earthquake occurs. In case of an earthquake, we ask you to gather at the center of the hall first. Upon confirming safety outside, you will be guided to a nearby shelter outside the hall.
About Great Japan Beer Festival
"Great Japan Beer Festival" which is known as "BeerFes" has being held every year in Tokyo from 1998, in Osaka from 2003, in Yokohama from 2006, in Nagoya from 2011 and in Okinawa from 2014. It is known widely and become the largest beer festival in Japan.
You can experience a diversity of beers and learn about "Beer Styles" by tasting many beers to compare the difference of aromas and flavors.
Another feature of this festival is that you can taste award winning beers such as the "Asia Beer Cup" (est.1998 *You can taste at BeerFes Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya) and the "International Beer Cup" (est. 1996 *You can taste at BeerFes Yokohama in September).
The "International Beer Cup" is one of the most famous beer competition in the world and the award (gold, silver and bronze in 106 beer styles) winners are decided from more than 500 beers.
The Craft Beer Association : firstname.lastname@example.org